Summer & Fall 2020 — Custom Design Partners Internship
We are looking for several enthusiastic interns to join our company and assist with executing online marketing strategies for our clients. We encourage anyone with interest or experience in online marketing and website development to apply. Interns will have various duties developing and implementing marketing strategies for a diverse group of clients. This will include content writing, website development, social media management and more.
As a digital marketing intern, you will work alongside our strategy team on all of our campaigns and projects. This includes learning about social media management, search engine optimization, creating proposals, business contracts, content creation and website development. As required training you will take courses and receive online marketing certifications from Google and Hubspot which not only teach valuable skills but also give certifications that are recognized across the marketing industry.
We are seeking applicants who are passionate about digital marketing and want to learn from working with real clients.
*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, interns will work remotely from home.
- Make changes to our wordpress websites
- Create emails for email marketing campaigns
- Graphic design for websites, social media posts, etc.
- Analyze and review competitors search engine optimization
- Creating and optimizing Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Willingness to learn digital marketing in all it’s aspects including, Facebook ads, Google Adwords, email marketing, graphic design, social media marketing, content marketing, and more.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects and timelines to successful completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Co-founder Custom Design Partners
Alexander Hatala is the co-Founder at Custom Design Partners. He specializes in e-Commerce operations, performance marketing strategies, and behavioral analytics.