Digital Marketing Analyst
Custom Design Partners is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. We’re currently looking to hire a part-time digital marketing analyst to join our team. We work in a fast-paced, exciting environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
As a digital marketing analyst, you’ll assist team members in creating a digital strategy, manage and oversee existing campaigns, and create client reports.
This role includes:
- Planning and implementing digital campaigns
- Monitoring and managing existing campaigns
- Drafting campaign progress reports for internal and external use
- Client account management and communication
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business, or
- Two years of experience in demonstrable and results-based digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of general marketing concepts
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and social media
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media ads.
- Google Analytics & Ad certifications
- Knowledge of industry-standard software, such as Hubspot, Moz, Spyfu, Ahrefs
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets or Microsoft Office 365 equivalents
- Experience with HTML and CSS
As an analyst, you’ll be tasked with assisting the team with initial strategy planning for clients, managing and overseeing active client accounts, developing KPI reports, and account management. This requires an individual who:
- Understands the digital industry is always changing and transforming, which requires quick learning and open-mindedness
- A passionate and genuine interest in the digital marketing industry
- Keeping up to date with digital trends
- A team player that’s self-motivated and has keen attention to detail
- Highly effective in communicating digital strategy; to both team members and clients
Ready to get started? Click “Apply Now” or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume and LinkedIn profile URL.