Custom Design Partners is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. We’re currently looking to hire a full-time digital marketing coordinator to join our team. We work in a fast-paced, exciting environment that promotes creativity and innovation in the constantly changing industry of digital marketing.
As a digital marketing coordinator, you will oversee and manage accounts on behalf of current and newly acquired clients. Additionally, you will lead a small team of entry to mid level digital marketing analysts that work inhouse. Our main office is in downtown Jacksonville, adjacent to the Florida Theatre.
• Design, implementing, managing, and optimizing multiple digital marketing campaigns for clients in various industries and require different marketing strategies based on goals and scope of work
• Create, manage, and optimize paid ad campaigns for existing and newly acquired clients using industry standard ad platforms including Google Ads, FB/IG ads, and Bing Ads
• Develop and oversee SEO strategies for existing and newly acquired clients, including competitor research, keyword research, onsite optimization, and offsite SEO strategies
• Oversee daily data analytics of existing clients to assess performance increase/decrease and pinpoint growth opportunities or bottleneck pitfalls
• Oversee, manage, and task duties to inhouse entry level digital marketing analysts
• 5+ years of professional experience in the digital marketing field
• Experience using industry standard marketing tools and services including: Wordpress/Woocommerce, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, and Asana
• Extensive knowledge of paid marketing platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook/IG Ads, and campaign types such as keyword PPC, audience targeting, remarketing, and lookalike audiences advertising
• Understanding various SEO strategies including local SEO, keyword research, onsite/offsite SEO
• Strong analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfort in a face-paced, ever-evolving, and dynamic environment
• Experience with various marketing channels including email marketing (Mailchimp, Klaviyo), display and native ad platforms, and media purchasing
• Knowledge of data analytics tools for conversion optimization and A/B testing, funnel optimizations, and landing page UX strategies.