Custom Design Partners is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. We’re currently looking to hire a part-time digital marketing analyst to join our team. We work in a fast-paced, exciting environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
As a digital marketing analyst, you’ll assist team members in creating a digital strategy, manage and oversee existing campaigns, and create client reports.
- Planning and implementing digital campaigns
- Monitoring and managing existing campaigns
- Drafting campaign progress reports for internal and external use
- Client account management and communication
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business, or
- Two years of experience in demonstrable and results-based digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of general marketing concepts
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and social media
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media ads.
- Google Analytics & Ad certifications
- Knowledge of industry-standard software, such as Hubspot, Moz, Spyfu, Ahrefs
- Experience with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets or Microsoft Office 365 equivalents
- Experience with HTML and CSS